The sun is finally out today! It has been dark and rainy in Singapore the past 2 days. I happened to be surfing through PinInterest and chanced upon this recipe from sweet paul. It made a hearty, sunny lunch... The only thing I would change in the recipe would be reducing the amount of cream. Other than that, it was a great recipe! Thanks, Paul! :)
Creamy Mushroom Pasta (adapted from sweet paul)
225g of mushrooms, chopped
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup chicken stock
1-1/2 cup cream
2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
4 servings of pasta
shaved parmesan cheese
- Heat up a pan and saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil until the mushroom starts - to golden and the onion is soft.
- Add 1/2 cup chicken stock, 1 1/2 cup cream and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper
- Cook up enough pasta for 4 people, remember to ad salt to the water.Boil until al dente.
- Strain and place in a bowl. Add the sauce, mix and serve with shaved parmesan on top.